• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Entry 005 - 3/30/18 (Time To TT)

hitomi

emo/punk loser
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
I have no self control.

---

I need to get some of my villagers out so I'm gonna TT like crazy until they leave. I've had them for way too long and I'm starting to get close to some of the ones I didn't want in the first place. I'm not gonna extreme TT or anything, but instead do it day by day so I can still get fossils and take care of my town, lol. So I probably won't be on too much today, except updating who's moving out so someone can have them if they want them. I'm gonna try to move out Diva, Twiggy, Tammy, Limberg, Truffles, and Robin. I might keep Diva and Tammy, though, just depends on how I'm feeling about them.
Just comment here or VM me if you want any of them. You might have to pay or they might be free, I don't know yet.. just name your price in IGB or TBT (IGB is prefered). Or we can trade villagers, if so check my dreamie list.

Back