• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[Entry #01] Deep Reflection: Adventures in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

Ryumia

✨ The Hermit ✨
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7537-9913-9099
Island
Toy Duck Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
kYqDUw1.gif

🌺 Blog Banner by A r i a n e 🌺

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

My adventures of Animal Crossing Pocket Camp began on November 21, 2017. I started to get the game app on my android phone as soon as I was able to do so. It was really exciting to hear that there was an Animal Crossing mobile game. Another mobile game to add to the list... Now I have to manage both this game and Fire Emblem Heroes. Not sure how much my phone could take. Hahaha...

Anyways... When I started off the game I saw K.K. Slider and he asked a hypothetical question about vacation. I responded to him that I would just chill out when it came to his question. There were other options like explore nature or going far away. But... The one I chose was something that I would actually do instead of the other options that the game provided. Got to be honest about it.

After that was done I created my character for the game. I just copied the look of my mayor character from my Animal Crossing New Leaf file. I was going to pick those anyways. So... Yeah.

Once that was done my character arrived at some campground and Isabelle was there to greet me. She assumed I was the new camp manager, but I chose the first option of "I'm the... what?" and she just kind of brushed it off. Reminds of the same scenario in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Wasn't surprised that it was going to happen and just continued on with the game by telling Isabelle my name. The name I decided to go with was the username on this site since a lot of my online friends know me by that name. So... It made sense to me to just use it in order for me to prevent my online friends asking "Who is this? I don't recognized this name in my friend list.". Don't want to deal with that... :T It kind of reminds of that time when my online friends wanted to confirm my gender.

Isabelle later gave me the run down of my duties as camp manager then ask about what my ideal campsite would be in one word and a list of choices were provided for me. The options to choose from were: natural, cute, sporty, and cool. The one that I chose was the natural one and the villager that came with that option was Goldie. I didn't really like the other options that I saw.

Playing through the game was pretty fun. Exploring the areas of the game and meeting some characters from the game. As well as gathering items and such for things I needed to accomplish. I found out a bit late that you can do stuff with your camper by going to OK Motors. I've realized when I went over to OK Motors... Their symbol looked like an OK hand sign. Thought it was amusing when I first saw it. I do like the character designs of the peeps at OK Motors. Looks good to me.

My current level in the game is level 28. My Friend ID is 0021-0185-973 if you want to add me. I do help the people in my friend list out with the quarry entry whenever I am able to do so.

My overall thoughts of the game is that it's a good game for a mobile game. The controls for the game were simple to understand. It is a game where you have to be cautious with items and bells that you've obtain. Sometimes it not always easy to get the things you need to finish requests for your villagers and whatnot. I always put a limitations with what I do in this game.

I didn't really take that many screenshots while playing the game since all I wanted to focus on was just playing the game. It's not really impressive, but it is all that I've got at the moment.

QHSLoG1.png
Thanks for reading my blog about Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. I hope to continue blogging on this site or wherever I feel like blogging at. It's pretty fun to do a blog. I use to do blogs before a long time ago, but I guess it never really stuck with me. Don't think it is too late to start blogging again.

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

Your picture collage is adorable! I'm sorry people demanded/asked to confirm your gender, that sounds very rude of them :c

Polymathema;bt14597 said:
Your picture collage is adorable! I'm sorry people demanded/asked to confirm your gender, that sounds very rude of them :c
Thanks for the comment on my picture collage and for commenting on my blog. ^.^ I would have replied to this sooner if I could.

It does get awkward when people ask about it sometimes. Pretty much one of the first things that others online ask me. So I suppose that I am use to it. Though... The online people I've met during those times were really nice to me.

Last edited:
Back