• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Entry 2: Super Mario Odyssey and the Sand Kingdom

Mars Adept

Circles and spirals in mind…
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8301-8235-7817
Fresh Balloon
Fresh Balloon
Rad Balloon
Rotating Fool's Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
*minor spoilers for Super Mario Odyssey are in this blog entry*

I'm sorry I haven't made any new blog entries yet. I'll try to make more, though.

I got Super Mario Odyssey in the mail yesterday! This is good, as I haven't played on my Nintendo Switch in months.

At first, the game wasn't living up to my expectations. The tutorial level was tedious, and the first true kingdom was confusing to navigate.

Then I unlocked the sand kingdom.

I LOVE the sand kingdom. It's a wide, open space, filled with secrets and other things. There's a town towards the entrance, and you can actually see residents there. They're kind of cute, actually...

There are plenty of other areas in explore outside of the town to find power moons. For example, there's this lone koopa troopa just in the middle of the desert. He has a challenge for you, and if you complete it, you get a power moon.

I was surprised with the variety of ways you could get power moons. You could obtain them through platforming challenges, simple tasks, or even just finding a secret area.

Even though I have unlocked the next kingdom, I am still exploring the sand kingdom and finding new things! I hope I can find a kingdom that is just as good, if not better than the sand kingdom.

That's it for now.

-ACCF

Back