• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Estimate time of functionality?

Jarrad

Bread
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Green Fair Pinwheel
Green Feather
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Okay, basically I've already bought three 3DS titles out of the European promotion (buy 3 of these right games and get a fourth as absolutely free!) so me being the smart little guy I am, I decided to choose the animal crossing as my free game! Smart, right? Now I'm not burdened with the task of fetching a retail copy from my local town OR having to worry about having the sufficient funds in my e-shop account to purchase the digital copy!

However, little did I know that Nintendo usually take a few days to reply to any email, does this mean that I'll be waiting a number of painful days AFTER the UK release for Nintendo to email me my AC redemption code? Please reassure me, I don't think I can wait another second, let alone a few days after the release...

Back