Do you prefer your days off to be consecutive?

Do you prefer your days off to be consecutive?

• Yes. I want my days off to be in a row.

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • I prefer to have a break in between days that I work.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • I don't have a preference.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't have a choice in the occupation I work.

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Yes, I feel like having a chunk at once means you can get more done and also not feeling bad about going back to work so soon. I don't want to have to think about heading back to work after every day off!

Generally I like my days off spread out because when I worked it was always work 5 days. I would like my days off in a row only if I could have longer work shifts and have an additional day off.

my opinion kind of varies week to week depending on my mood lol. when it comes to uni now, i like having two days off in a row because it gives me a lot of time to settle myself and be on my own schedule before having a day of lectures etc. over summer when i had my actual job, i liked having consecutive days off but it was also quite nice to have one day of work sandwiched in between two days off, because it meant i had a free day and then the knowledge i only had to do one day of work before i was off again

I’d rather have consecutive days off, because I feel like your final day off is always spent preparing for the next day. But I’ve never had a job so this only applies to my experience with school

honestly i don't think i have a preference.
as long as it's a day off, it's a good day for me :D

Back