• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

EU Collectible Figurine!

Goddamn it. Why can't they let us preorder like a digital code that we can put into the eshop, AND get the figurine :(

I think this should remain Europe only. The EU for one, waits longer, and two, we have less events. No offence or anything.

I won't throw down in anger if we don't get it, but I do have a few figures and she would go great with them.
My family will end up getting like 6 figures if it comes to NA lol

I really hope Australia gets this, I'm sick of Europe not bothering to send Australia any of their shizzrizzle.

I've sent off emails and such to a few places, let's hope I get a response.

I'm not sure about it - if I get it, I get it. I'd have preferred something usable or even a charm for the DS.

Aw man. NA never gets cool stuff like that for games I actually want to pre-order. -.-

I'd prefer a plushie though. xD

Aw man. NA never gets cool stuff like that for games I actually want to pre-order. -.-

I'd prefer a plushie though. xD

It's cute, but I agree with you. I'm more of a plushie collector than a figurine collector. :p It'd look better on my desk next to my Harvest Moon and Pokemon ones. <3

@Dizzard: I'm assuming this will be preorder exclusive like all other preorder bonuses. However, you might be able to nab it otherwise. I know some bigger department stores sell 'Limited Edition' copies of games on shelves when they were supposed to be preorder exclusive. Plus I'm sure you'd be able to find listings later of people selling their own individually.

I pre-ordered it from Amazon.co.uk do I need to re-do or my order or is it exclusive elsewhere?

Back