• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

EU Collectible Figurine!

I spoke to someone at eb games today and he said if gamestop in the us gets the figurine they will too. Soooo yeah I hope gamestop gets it.

Eee, how exciting I just made my pre-order. It's a GAME exclusive by the way. They recently did a bonus offer for Luigi's Mansion pre-orders for a cute Boo stress ball. Did that go over to America? If not then I guess this will be UK only too.

Eee, how exciting I just made my pre-order. It's a GAME exclusive by the way. They recently did a bonus offer for Luigi's Mansion pre-orders for a cute Boo stress ball. Did that go over to America? If not then I guess this will be UK only too.

I don't think it did.

I will be pre-ordering this from game too but it's such a pain that the bundle doesn't come with a charger. Does it charge from a normal 3ds charger or is their a different charger for the XL?

I will be pre-ordering this from game too but it's such a pain that the bundle doesn't come with a charger. Does it charge from a normal 3ds charger or is their a different charger for the XL?

Well in the US it uses the same one...so I assume it would be the same kinda thing for you guys

The charger is the same. It's difficult if not impossible to charge on the cradle, though.

YAY! I have already put down my order because this has been released, Its so cute!
Bad luck, NA, (no offence) but you might get it, mightnot >.<

I don't think it will be released outside Europe considering it said it was a GAME exclusive. Probably gave it to EU because we have to wait an extra week. Maybe a company in the US will do something similar though. I can't wait to get mine. :)

Well, if we can't get the figurines, Nintendo World may sell exclusive plushies in addition to styluses... probably not as equally cool as the ones from the Gacha machines, but it's a start nevertheless.

I suppose it's only fair that EU is getting it exclusively, I mean we're getting it June 9th and they have to get it the 15th so I guess maybe fair is fair.

However the wait to June 9th will kill me.

I just got a response from NOE..

Hello, I was just wondering whether the Animal Crossing themed 3ds XL and the figurine pre order bonus would be coming to Australia as well? Nintendo of Australia is under the Nintendo of Europe umbrella but it's hard to know what Australia actually gets.
Thank you

Thank you for your email.

Nintendo has no official announcement about your query at this time.

We therefore apologize as we are unable to help you further, however you can keep updated for any further announcements or updates directly from us by signing up to our newsletter at www.nintendo.co.uk or by subscribing to the Official Nintendo Magazine, or by going on to the 'Nintendo Channel' via the Nintendo Wii Console, or alternatively by turning on your 'Home Notifications' on the Nintendo 3DS.

We hope this information helps you out, and we wish you a happy gaming experience.

Kind regards,

Christine De Souza

It's not looking good..I mean they can't say that we definitely will not get it, but "it hasn't been announced" is pretty much saying we will not be getting it at this point.

EDIT THIS IS A CONSPIRACY THIS REP SPELLED APOLOGISE AS APOLOGIZE SO THEY MUST NOT BE FROM THE UK AND ARE PROBABLY AMERICAN

Last edited:
Oh my glob, only ?30, free delivery and a cute figurine to boot.

Guess I know what I'm ordering next month when my paycheck comes.

I really hope NA gets a little something too! I've had this pre-ordered since December. owo

Eh... I personally don't care if NA gets the figure or not. It's cute, but I don't know what I'd do with it. I've been actually trying to reduce the amount of stuff I have, because when I move back to the States, I want a smaller house.

Back