• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

EU "Welcome a friend" Promotion - Get another copy of ACNL!

windfall

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Enchanted Bloom
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Yellow Feather
森
Green Feather
Pokéball
の
Link! http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns...w-Leaf-Welcome-a-Friend-Promotion-789519.html

If you register Animal Crossing: New Leaf with Club Nintendo before 22:59 (UK time) on 7th September, you?ll be able to receive a Recommendation Code which you can pass along to a friend. If your friend registers a Nintendo 3DS XL system between 23:01 (UK time) on 6th August and 22:59 (UK time) on 7th October 2013, and enters the Recommendation Code before 22:59 (UK time) on 7th October 2013, he/she will be eligible to claim a free Download Code for Animal Crossing: New Leaf on Nintendo 3DS!

Basically it's just like the EU's MH3 Gift and Hunt promo.
Too bad it's EU exclusive :( But it's happy news for others!

▌▌✖ ▌​

Oooh this is nice! I'll probably get my friend to get Animal Crossing, I doubt he'd be interested though xD ^ ^
Meh, free game.

✖ ▌​

I would be happy to get a code for my birthday :) Of course if you do not plan to give it to someone else. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to share :)

EDIT:// Haha convinced my best friend to get one by using this promotion... VICTORY IS MINE.

Last edited:
I think it's a specific European 3DS you have to have. I don't need the promo since I have the game, and I don't have an XL anyways. But hopefully you guys' friends will be able to get a free copy of ACNL.

I don't think NA people can use it :( I tried entering my Club Nintendo Pin on the UK website and it said my pin was invalid. However, when I copy and pasted the exact same pin on the NA site (I have an existing account) the pin was accepted. I hope NA comes out with a version of this. :)

I did this when I saw a different thread made about it last week. My mum now has a copy and has been pestering me ever since. Why isn't isabelle taking my shell? Why did Jeremiah have to ask for a grasshopper? Bianca wants an orange but they haven't grown yet...
But she's enjoying it which is the main thing!

Last edited:
I did this when I saw a different thread made about it last week. My mum now has a copy and has been pestering me ever since. Why isn't isabelle taking my shell? Why did Jeremiah have to ask for a grasshopper? Bianca wants an orange but they haven't grown yet...
But she's enjoying it which is the main thing!

i want to do this so my dad can play. he said he would try it so im hoping he'll like it like your mum is haha.

Does someone have a Animal Crossing: New Leaf recommendation code?
I really need one of these , i also can give you my Friend code so we can become friends in the 3DS.

Back