Even more of a treat. :)

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
LUCKY!!!! What version did you get? I need to find out what dogs are in each version so I can get the version with Alaskan Huskies in it...
None, so far, and I don't know which I'll get.
Oh. So you don't have it yet.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
LUCKY!!!! What version did you get? I need to find out what dogs are in each version so I can get the version with Alaskan Huskies in it...
That's right. I'll get it on August 1st, 21 days before the official release date. I'll also get access to a VIP thingy called the Nintendogs Kennel Club, and I have no idea what it is.

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
That's right. I'll get it on August 1st, 21 days before the official release date. I'll also get access to a VIP thingy called the Nintendogs Kennel Club, and I have no idea what it is.
LUCKY! That's in 9 days! I have to not go and buy anything until the 22nd.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
LUCKY! That's in 9 days! I have to not go and buy anything until the 22nd.
I'm also planning to be the first ever to review the North American version, and I'll write a blog thingy like in this issue of Nintendo Power.

BULERIAS said:
When did they have the NCrew?

And sorry t hear about your shoulder.

:(
Ncrew was around a few years ago... it started even before Nsider

:eek:

first game
i think this was the first game they did it for.

if anyone remembers that old type of boarder on Nintendo.com... the orange one... that was the lastish game that had it, once NSider came, they got a new skin.

my shoulder is better ^-^

Back