• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Event calendar posted to teh New Leaf website

Awesome! If the PRIMA guide doesn't come with a pull-out calender, ill definitely just print this one off!

Ahhhh.... so even in Japanese towns, North Americans speak to "Isabelle" and not "Shizue" then? Interesting.

When visiting a town that's set in another language, the visitor views it in their own game's language. That means all character names, dialogue, items, etc. gets translated to their English, Japanese, French, Spanish, etc. names.

I wish there was a way to make your own holiday. Even if it is just one a year. I would love that. But again your birthday is a mini holiday.

I wish there was a way to make your own holiday. Even if it is just one a year. I would love that. But again your birthday is a mini holiday.

That would be awesome. It would probably be really, really hard for the design team to do (and I'd assume there would have to just be a few presets that you could choose between), but I would love that.

It seems weird that Girl's Day was not included if Boy's Day is there. Perhaps they forgot to change Boy's Day to Children's Day?

Isabelle isn't giving me any answers about this issue on Twitter. :p

Valentine's Day is gone again.

Valentine's Day is gone again!!!

Hate! HATE! ): I thought for sure since it was in City Folk they'd keep it in. Nintendo you suck. ;^;

That music makes me happy. :) I really don't mind about valentine's day. After all, I'm forever alone... JK. So, yeah... all of the pictures on that site + the music... I am shivering with anticipation!

not all of the holidays are on that. I am thinking the ones with bella out at the plaza or where something is done are being shown.

Back