• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

some planning and a little luck

the letters took awhile to get in order but the candies were fairly easy.

Ah, I see. I would imagine the letters would be difficult. I want to try to get my candies in the same order actually, so if I do manage to catch a restock I'd actually rather get green than blue, aha.

Since everybody seems to want blue hopefully a decent amount of green will restock and I'll get somewhat of a chance! c:

Ah, I see. I would imagine the letters would be difficult. I want to try to get my candies in the same order actually, so if I do manage to catch a restock I'd actually rather get green than blue, aha.

Since everybody seems to want blue hopefully a decent amount of green will restock and I'll get somewhat of a chance! c:

I wish you luck <3

I wish you luck <3

Aw, thank you, you too! c:

Also, non-related to the candy craze; does anybody know if there is a certain day of the week that cherries restock? I noticed it says restocked weekly, is that just approximate or...?

I might try collecting all of the fruit after all of this dies down (seems like it should be a lot easier, except for peaches).

The blue candy is all I need to complete my candy collection. Sadly, it seems to be the hardest to get. I got ninjaed twice today trying to get it.

I'm gonna try to get a Green Candy during the next restock, because I know I won't be able to get the blue candy in time, lol.

Aw, thank you, you too! c:

Also, non-related to the candy craze; does anybody know if there is a certain day of the week that cherries restock? I noticed it says restocked weekly, is that just approximate or...?

I might try collecting all of the fruit after all of this dies down (seems like it should be a lot easier, except for peaches).

I got a few extra cherries from last restock XD like 3 or 4

Back