• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Nothing again, maybe have better luck tomorrow on my own computer I guess if they restock any more.

I at least got a green in my cart, but by that time it was lagging so hard I already knew I wouldn't actually get it, aha. Closest I've come anyways, that's something.

& congrats Cadbberry!

Last edited:
Oh what a surprise... Here for 3 restocks today and the site is too damn slow to get anything...

There was 20/20 green candies left when I pressed add to cart.. then it said "adding" for like 25 seconds, by which time, they'd sold out and my cart was empty when I pressed confirm...

It's 2:17am... I'm going to sleep lol.

the blue were restocked a few seconds later than the green guys~
it wasn't actually sold out yet for most of you guys

The server overload is ridiculous! Several users are camping/refreshing at once, so no wonder there's lag :/ I don't think countdowns should be 30 minutes, tbh.

Wait a sec, soon as the timer went down the entire website stopped loading. All I got was a white screen on my browsers and never saw a restock...Not cool~ :/

Was blue even there? I didn't see any. :(

I think the blue was restocked after the red and green were. It wasn't in stock when the red and green were, but after I bought the green and went back to the shop, the blue was in stock.

Back