• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

^^'' I did the exact same thing with my Yoshi Egg. I was actually quite sad since it took me so long to earn points to get it myself (-__- I hate riddles).

I hated those riddles too. The only one I got was the 100 quack riddle and I only got 1 egg (currency not collectible)

Omg I hated those riddles. But even some people pmed me to get answers >.>

I hated those riddles with a passion. I have to admit though that it made me learn about large areas of the forum that I didn't even know existed.
Ditto and some Animal Crossing history.
I HAD NINTENDO LAND, THAT HAD ANIMAL CROSSING SWEET DAYS, AND I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THAT RIDDLE FOR THE LIFE OF ME!

I spent my entire weekend on those riddles, I think it was worth it lol. It was a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Yeah ok! One second! I'll put it here and VM you it. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here ya go! :) http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?165458-TBT-s-Second-Annual-Easter-Egg-Hunt

Ditto and some Animal Crossing history.
I HAD NINTENDO LAND, THAT HAD ANIMAL CROSSING SWEET DAYS, AND I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THAT RIDDLE FOR THE LIFE OF ME!

I spent my entire weekend on those riddles, I think it as worth it lol. It was a lot of fun!

That one riddle regarding Sweet Days I still object to. It was worded strangely. I know many got it but that one never made sense. Oh well it was tons of fun though.

Yeah. I've never even been within a state close to New York, so I havn't been to a Nintendo Land. I never would've gotten that one. :p

That one riddle regarding Sweet Days I still object to. It was worded strangely. I know many got it but that one never made sense. Oh well it was tons of fun though.
For tons of people it just made our brains explode. Ah, I still remember.

Yeah. I've never even been within a state close to New York, so I havn't been to a Nintendo Land. I never would've gotten that one. :p
????

No no, its a Wii U game!
Nintendo_Land_box_artwork.png

Last edited:
So there's some Oompa Loompas in the shop right now. Anyone else seeing this or am I just hungover? haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh I just saw Justin's thread on The Bulletin Board, lmao

When I read the description for the golden ticket I thought there was only one winner. Then I read again and I saw winners! I am soooooo excited!

Last edited:
Back