• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I totally get it now. The reason why someone announced that apples will come on March 14th is because of "pie day". 3.14=pi. Nice joke, unless if they really are coming out today.

I totally get it now. The reason why someone announced that apples will come on March 14th is because of "pie day". 3.14=pi. Nice joke, unless if they really are coming out today.
Have apples actually been confirmed to come out?

Last edited:
I kept wondering why the apples aren't getting stocked, and I have to admit that the whole story of "misbehaved apples" isn't true. So there must be some other problem that's keeping these apples from getting stocked.

I knew that it was at least 6 months, but nine months, and also a Bell Tree Direct hasn't come out for like 3 months.

I knew that it was at least 6 months, but nine months, and also a Bell Tree Direct hasn't come out for like 3 months.

Be patient, the admins have lives, plus adding new features and collectibles is a lot of work for Jeremy (and probably Thunder if he makes the collectibles), since he runs the site.

Last edited:
Am I the only one not wanting apples? It's so hyped over

I know they have been overhyped, but I have wanted apples since the beginning. Cherries may be my town fruit, but apples are the fruit that best represent me. They're so cute, and you can see why my username is "Apple2012".

Or more like the cherries and peaches, which are limited stock and low in numbers. The more popular a collectible is, the rarer it will be.

tbh i think id rather see a mango, or coffee cup collectible. Like the little furniture you can get for your house (not coffee to go)

Back