• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Arg... bad connection and double post, sorry

Last edited:
Wow, just got back on... 302 to 452 or something like that? Jubs wasn't kidding about flooding the market! I'll need a little time to see what's going on and update guide.

It would be about 4 hours and 44 minutes from your post time of 5:16

Right. So right now, it's 2:45 p.m. my time. Restock is 7:00 p.m. my time. 4 hours, 15 minutes from right now (this post) is when it's happening, I believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On a separate note, I did a quick search. Not the brisk selling I thought it would be! I guess everyone's holding until after the second restock. Good thing too because I'm going trick or treating around that time and won't be on until way, way later to update prices.

Guys, just want to remind everyone that the "Guide" reflects the market, does not predict it. So, the range that's there right now are what they sold for this morning and last night, but it will be *behind* the prices of tonight. Especially since I won't be on until later tonight to see what's happened after second restock and to update.

So if you are selling or buying in a few hours, be sure to scan the pages to see what the market is doing right now instead of blindly following the guide ranges. Or, at least, read the last few pages of people reporting in prices to see what other people are buying and selling at to decide what to do.

There are still yellow candies available!
I would buy them but I have enough ahaha.

Back