• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ever had a camper not offering to play mini ganes?????

Plum Pudding

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
I have one now and I want the pot of soup off them, but they are not offering me to play the mini games, it's the first time it's happened. How do you get the soups off your campers?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that you just have to keep talking to the camper. Eventually they should offer a game. I'm not aware of there being another way to doing it, but if there is I'm sure someone here will let you know! :)

no, but I usually need to try a few times to make them want to play... I just keep talking to them over and over again until they want to play lmao

Gosh it took ages, they just kept repeating the same line over and over again. In the end I got the fish grill, not a soup, but I'm still happy!!!

Yeah, Static moved in like.. 5th time talking to him idk. Also keep your pockets empty and they can't play.

yes, just yesterday!!! It was so annoying cause i had stuff to sell to him :/

Yep! I tend to go away for a bit, do something else and then try again. It can be very frustrating!

The only times I've really encountered trouble getting campers to play games have been when my pockets have been too full. It also helps to not have things they might want to buy off of you in your inventory, to increase the chances of them playing games where they sell you stuff instead.

Yes, it's Chief. I even got him convinced to move to my town with just a few pokes.

I think you also need to have some minimum number of bells (because obviously you can't buy stuff if you don't have enough bells). I don't know what the exact number is, but you should have at least 10,000 bells on you.

Back