Ever had dream where the world ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nic said:
How can you guys remember your dreams? I smell some bull*censored.2.0*.
Yes, because you have difficulty remembering your dreams, we must all be lying. Good thing you're here to keep us honest.

But seriously, you can't remember any of your dreams? That's... not normal. And I mean that in the sense that most people can remember at least some dreams, or at least parts of them.

Mino said:
Nic said:
Yes, because you have difficulty remembering your dreams, we must all be lying. Good thing you're hear to keep us honest.

But seriously, you can't remember any of your dreams? That's... not normal. And I mean that in the sense that most people can remember at least some dreams, or at least parts of them.
*here

and lol @ nic.

no I usually have nightmares or dark humor dreams, and I usually die or one of my parents die. And then I have the *censored.3.0*ed up dreams like I had this one two nights ago.

Me and my mom were living in space, and the ship we lived in was about to blow up so we boarded another ship, my mom was stuck so I threw 3 pokeballs at her to save her, but I ended up dying in her place.

Gnome said:
Mino said:
Nic said:
Yes, because you have difficulty remembering your dreams, we must all be lying. Good thing you're hear to keep us honest.

*here

and lol @ nic.

no I usually have nightmares or dark humor dreams, and I usually die or one of my parents die. And then I have the *censored.3.0*ed up dreams like I had this one two nights ago.

Me and my mom were living in space, and the ship we lived in was about to blow up so we boarded another ship, my mom was stuck so I threw 3 pokeballs at her to save her, but I ended up dying in her place.
You must have forgotten to hold A and down.

My dreams are never really serious, so no. If it is in the slightest sense serious, there's always something random that doesn't fit.

Kid Icarus said:
I was at school and the sky rapidly started changing colours it started to get brighter almost as if the sun was coming closer, i whispered to my best girl friend " I love you" ... The World Ended
Best girl friend? You have more then 1? Or did you mean to say best female friend?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Kid Icarus said:
I was at school and the sky rapidly started changing colours it started to get brighter almost as if the sun was coming closer, i whispered to my best girl friend " I love you" ... The World Ended
Best girl friend? You have more then 1? Or did you mean to say best female friend?
Yeah best female friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back