• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Every Orderable Item in Catalog

Would you be willing to sell some of the orderable furniture? Cus I don't have anything from your Wishlist and I'm looking for some Minimalist furniture :(

Minimalist Chair, Dresser, Minitable, Ottoman, & Vanity for 99k? or 5TBT?

I'm looking for the entire classic, regal and modern wood series + a toilet.

I can get you the following in exchange if you give me some time to order as well~
Round-Cloth Table
Single Rose
Desk Bell
Bus-Stop Stand
Coin Locker
Forklift
Office Cabinet
Operating Room Cart

Minimalist Chair, Dresser, Minitable, Ottoman, & Vanity for 99k? or 5TBT?

Sure. :) I'll open my gate ina sec.

I'm looking for the entire classic, regal and modern wood series + a toilet.

I can get you the following in exchange if you give me some time to order as well~
Round-Cloth Table
Single Rose
Desk Bell
Bus-Stop Stand
Coin Locker
Forklift
Office Cabinet
Operating Room Cart
Deal, lemme know when you're ready :D

Sounds good! I'll get started on it right now~ I'll shoot you a VM once it's all ready!

hi! I sadly don't have anything off your wishlist :( but could I order some items from you?

Could I get a bunk bed, makeup case, neutral floor,astronaut, papa bear,hedge standee, tree stump chair, leaf bed,corkboard, and 3 ice cream swirl lamps for 210,000 bells?

Just realized I don't have the desk bell so I'm ordering you the first aid kit from Raddle instead, is that okay? o:

Hey again! I just saw Gracie in my town and was wondering if you could get me some clothes? I'm looking for a Denim Vest, Dry-Denim Skirt, Lace-Up Boots, and Triangle Shades for 99k?

I would like the Western Fence in exchange for the Zen backpack.

Could I get a bunk bed, makeup case, neutral floor,astronaut, papa bear,hedge standee, tree stump chair, leaf bed,corkboard, and 3 ice cream swirl lamps for 210,000 bells?

Gates are open and I'm ready to trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like the Western Fence in exchange for the Zen backpack.

Sure thing. :)
Hey again! I just saw Gracie in my town and was wondering if you could get me some clothes? I'm looking for a Denim Vest, Dry-Denim Skirt, Lace-Up Boots, and Triangle Shades for 99k?

Can do :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm almost ready! sorry about taking so long ;o;

No worries, my gates are open whenever you are ready.

Hi! Can I get:
black loafers, campground paper, nintendo paper, spring kimono ? would 5k igb be suitable? :)

Back