• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Every Orderable Item in Catalog

Hi there! Same situation, I don't see your town ;o;

Hi! Can I get:
black loafers, campground paper, nintendo paper, spring kimono ? would 5k igb be suitable? :)

Gates are open :)

I would like the Western Fence in exchange for the Zen backpack.

Hey again! I just saw Gracie in my town and was wondering if you could get me some clothes? I'm looking for a Denim Vest, Dry-Denim Skirt, Lace-Up Boots, and Triangle Shades for 99k?

Classic series and regal series for 28tbt(1tbt for each item)?

Last edited:
Any chance I could buy the exotic, lovely and blue series for 500k? o:
I can offer more if you'd like~

I'm also calling Sandy into my town today if you'd like to visit for free (some of your wishlist) I just don't have enough coupons to order for you!

That's fine. How many IGB do you want per item? How does 10k per item sound?

Sure, I'll quote you again when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any chance I could buy the exotic, lovely and blue series for 500k? o:
I can offer more if you'd like~

I'm also calling Sandy into my town today if you'd like to visit for free (some of your wishlist) I just don't have enough coupons to order for you!

Yes, I accept both offers. Do you also have Raddle or Boyd? I'd like to visit if you ever call them to town also.

Sure, I'll quote you again when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I accept both offers. Do you also have Raddle or Boyd? I'd like to visit if you ever call them to town also.

I have both~ I haven't actually called Sandy yet so if you'd prefer to visit one of them first you're more than welcome!

Can I also have a horoscope set(will pay 50k for each item) and a rococo set? I wanted to ask for that but I didn't want to ask for more than two sets at a time

Last edited:
Can you order the following for me?
academy paper 160
dark polka skirt 480

I will look at your wishlist for one item for ya.

Those two items for fueki pot?

Edit, nevermind, it seems you signed offline already.

Last edited:
Back