The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
aprilfools-steaktree.png

ACNewLeaf.com: Back in February, you mentioned an exclusive feature would be coming to the US version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Can you share any new details on this feature today?

Reggie Fils-Aime: I would love to! We’ve spent a lot of time developing this new feature so I’m really excited to share it with you. In the US version of New Leaf, every fruit tree has been transformed into a brand new tree for the American audience. We really think the fans will love it.

I scored an exclusive interview with Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime the other day.

Read the full article at ACNewLeaf.com: http://acnewleaf.com/2013/04/01/exc...al-crossing-new-leaf-acnewleaf-com-exclusive/

Hahaha, that is brilliant. When I saw the picture you actually got me for a second... Until I noticed the steak.
Very funny : P

Thank god Europe doesn't get this.
Don't get me wrong or anything, but I just like normal fruit.

They're changing the currency to the Euro for the EU version, and as mayor, you can only start community projects with the authorisation from Animal Commission.

LOL I was like "Man!! That was IT?? Lame!" Until I saw the pic, then I'm like... "AWESOME!" ;)

At first, I thought this was real. I was like; "OH GOD NO PLEEEEEEEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
Then, I realized today was April Fool's Day. xD

Back