Exclusive US fruit feature announced for Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I love this :D My early morning brain thought it was real until I got a better look. Oops >.>
Best April Fools Joke of today.

For a second there I thought my eyes were actually showing me some kind of weird fruit and I was saying to myself, 'what the heck is that?'. After staring some more I finally realizing it was a steak or a rack of ribs. Then looked at the date... :p Lol. That's too funny! Best April Fool's joke today!

Well it may be cool to some but I'm an avid vegetarian SO NOW I CAN'T EVEN GET THE GAME....SO MAD! lol jk good one that's funny

If it were real, I would want Tipper and Angus in my town so that I could eat it in front of them and laugh like a maniac.

At first, I was like, is that steak? Then I remembered it was April Fool's Day. Haha, good one.

I'm so weird. If this was real I'd mail it to my pig & cow villagers and get angry mail in return. And laugh.

I would love love love meat trees but I think some of the villagers wouldnt like it so much.

I almost got upset seems i'm in England :p Would have been cool for the people across the pond though :')

Last edited:
Back