• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Expand your Music tastes

He covers his face like that whenever he's really embarrassed. It's kinda cute, to be honest. Such an innocent aura.

Also, Bowie prom night tonight! Really excited.

Tonight was a very, very special night. I thoroughly enjoyed the Proms' efforts to do justice to Bowie's music.

They performed two songs from his new album, "Blackstar" and "Girl Loves Me". Can really appreciate all the work they put into arranging these pieces and choosing songs that weren't all just big hits. Still waiting for "Blackstar" to be uploaded to YouTube so I can listen to it again and again. Magic.

I've posted way too much music today.

A beautiful new find of Kate Bush in 2014 performing a track from The Red Shoes, with a haunting "Cloudbusting" riff all the way through.

Someone also uploaded the Blackstar segment of the Proms. So, there's that too.

With the sorrow in our hearts we can play
And I look up to you
And we hear different sounds, than the heart let us do
Wait for that night looking everywhere for you
Why do I look up to you

here's a slapper

I do not remember this tune. Pokemon Diamond wasn't memorable to me very much. In Black 2 this tune was my favorite and I use to ride up and down it hatching eggs and looking at the beautiful marine Pokemon!

This song isn't exactly underrated, but I still feel like there are way too many people who have heard Macklemore's "Same Love" without having heard the full length song version of Mary Lambert's vocals in there, and the music video is so cute.

This song isn't exactly underrated, but I still feel like there are way too many people who have heard Macklemore's "Same Love" without having heard the full length song version of Mary Lambert's vocals in there, and the music video is so cute.

Back