• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fact about yourself

Love it. Some of my favorites are Mob Psycho 100, Kill la Kill, and of course, Durarara!!

Candles?

i love candles. especially lighting them around christmas time, perfection.

youtube?

Me and my best friend used to make stupid videos like 8 years ago and post them on YouTube because we thought we could become famous lmao ~ They're so cringey to watch.

Seafood?

I know people romanticize car rides a lot but I get bored after like 5 minutes of staring outside so I end up lying on the backseat and playing with my 3DS in the car.

Exams?

I crack under the pressure during exams and can't process what I'm reading. It's awful.

Stripes?

I really want an orange tree but where I live the dirt is too rocky for anything to grow :/

Dogs?

My childhood friend used to have a ferret. I loved going for a sleepover because she had a ferret, dogs, and cats, so it was like a zoo. But an awesome zoo. Especially to a kid who couldn't have any pets (me).

Yesterday?

I feel like I know no one that has a similar taste in music as me and it kinda sucks. I like everything from alternative to indie to electronica and most of my friends only like trashy pop or musical theater.

Seasons?

My favorite season is fall. I love how where I live it's not too cold where I'm becoming a human popsicle, it's not so hot as to where I feel like I'm melting, and it's not raining all the time.

Pixel Art?

Hate Thursdays because no good TV shows are on. At least none that I follow. It's always a painfully long gap from Thursday to Sunday, the day I sit on my ass and watch quality TV for literally 8 hours. Those are the days.

Snacks.

When I took dance lessons as a kid, there was a small store across the dance studio where they sold cooked noodles as snacks. My mom made me bring my own snacks though and warned me not to buy food anywhere else, unless grocery-bought, because they weren't as clean as manufactured ones. But once, during snack time, I went ahead to the small store because I wanted to see the noodles for sale, and the first thing I said was, "Are those poisonous?"

Hm doctors?

I quite like Disney! Mostly I'm a fan of the Renaissance films as well as a couple from the 50s-60s;

Sleeping?

Back