• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Facts about my birthday

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
After learning about the moon phase and my birthday, I seem to be interested into telling interesting facts related to my birthday, which also includes the year of 1993 and a few other things. Here are the facts:

1. I was born on February 13th, 1993. I am currently 25 years old. When I joined Bell Tree Forums, I was 21.
  2. Even if I live in Texas, I was born in California, which is in the United States.
  3. In 1993:
    • Jurassic Park (directed by Steven Spielberg) was the highest grossing movie.
    • Schindler's List (also directed by Steven Spielberg) won "Best Picture" in the Oscars.
    • The best new TV show was The X-Files.
    • The best new animated film was The Nightmare Before Christmas.
    • Nvidia was the most successful company founded this year.
    • It was a presidential inauguration year. And a new president took office.
    • The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series. The Dallas Cowboys won the Super Bowl.
    • The biggest natural disaster was the 1993 Storm of the Century.
  4. Also in 1993:
    • The year began on a Friday. It also ended on a Friday.
    • The only Friday the 13th was in August.
    • Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Independence Day were on Sunday. Days that always occur on Sunday were Easter, Daylight Savings dates, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Grandparents Day.
    • Easter was on April 11th.
    • Thanksgiving was on November 25th. An interesting fact is that both Thanksgiving and Christmas Day were on the 25th days of their months. This was not only true for my birth year, but also true for my 12th grade year (2010-2011).
  5. My Chinese Zodiac sign is the rooster. The element is water.
  6. My Solar Astrology sign is Aquarius. My Lunar Astrology sign is Scorpio.
  7. My birthstone is the amethyst.
  8. I was born during the winter.
  9. The moon phase I was born under was Last Quarter. In 1993, other dates were January 15th, March 15th, April 13th, May 13th, Jume 12th, July 11th, August 10th, September 9th, October 8th, November 7th, and December 6th.
  10. I was born on a Saturday. In 1993, Christmas Day was also a Saturday, as well as Disneyland's 38th anniversary, the first day of spring, and September 11th (which had no meaning back in 1993, but is now a day we cannot forget since the terror attack in 2001).
  11. Although my birthday is not on Abraham Lincoln's birthday or on Valentine's Day, it's possible for my birthday to be on Friday the 13th. Three out of four years, there are three Friday the 13ths when my birthday is on Friday. It's also possible for it to be on Mardi Gras, just like my 25th birthday, as well as my impending 31st and 36th birthdays.
  12. If my birthday is on a Sunday:
    • If it were a common year, 9/11 lands on Grandparents Day, which also means Christmas Day is on a Sunday. If it were a leap year, at least Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve would be on a Sunday.
    • Disneyland's anniversary is on a Sunday as well. Amazingly, the day it opened (July 17th, 1955) was on a Sunday, and in the same year February 13th was on Sunday. If it were a leap year, it will land on a Monday, but the anniversary date for the first park of Disney World (Magic Kingdom) will land on Sunday.
    • There is a good chance that Easter will be on the 100th day of the year, even if it were a leap year. As long as Easter is on April 10th (or April 9th on a leap year), this will be true.
  13. My 18th birthday was on a Sunday. During that year, the Nintendo 3DS was launched.
  14. My 20th birthday was on a Wednesday. I turned 20 on the 13th in 2013, which is on the fourth day of the week in the fourth year of the decade (or third day of the week and third year of the decade if you want to debate about it).
  15. My 21st birthday was on a Thursday. That year, both Thanksgiving and Christmas were on the fourth Thursdays of their months.
  16. In the years ending with a '00', my birthday can only be on a Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, which is every other day in the week.
That's pretty much enough explanation. You may not care too much, but if you do care, that's all I can explain.

Back