Birthday Cakes

I usually do have them, to the point where it feels wrong to have a birthday and not have it. I think they’re really good, especially vanilla.

Usually I do eat cake! I got once a GoT iron throne cake that was really cool but usually I settle for fruit cake :3

i always get a birthday cake, as do the rest of my family, as we generally do something to celebrate altogether either on the day or very close so there are a good amount of people to share the cake between. i’m not actually a massive fan of birthday cakes, despite having a sweet tooth, as i find them quite filling and the icing on a lot of them too sweet so usually only have a very small slice.
don’t think i’ve ever really had one themed to a particular franchise or anything but did use to love getting animal shaped ones - a chocolate caterpillar or a hedgehog used to be my favourites.

i personally dont like standard cakes, but i'll buy a mini bundt cake or an ice cream cake on my birthday. i don't remember the last time anyones made a cake for me, it's probably over 10 years at this point.

I always have cake for my birthday! Though, I don't really remember the ones I had in the past. I don't even remember last year's? These days I usually want a cookie cake, though I feel like I had something different last year.

Though I try to watch what I eat most of the year, I make exceptions for birthdays, holidays like Halloween and Christmas, etc. So, yeah, I have cake on my birthday.

Within the past decade or so I've tended to opt for red velvet since it's my favorite type that I've tried thus far. I plan to have it for this year's birthday too.

At some point I'm going to try making spice cake to see what I think of it, so I don't know, maybe red velvet might have competition in the near future? We'll see.

Back