• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Faeded

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Faeded
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Cosmos

goblynne.xo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4472-0987-6594
Going for a Fairy grunge / Whimsigoth vibe.

Spooky, but cute. Lots of mushrooms, sparkle, trinkets.

this journal is going to be a wreck- but we love working in chaos here 🤪

VILLAGERS

Potential residents?
  • Diana
  • Marshal
  • Dotty
  • Ruby
  • Nan
  • Dom
  • Marlo
  • Reneigh
Current residents (updated 11/5/23)
  • Flo
  • Antonio
Past residents

Log 1

New Island, new ideas. Choosing a map wasn't a huge deal for me, my main criteria being that resident services and the airport were close together. I ended up with a green airport (somewhat unfortunate I guess, but I won't complain), cherries, and I think the native flower is cosmos. My first villagers are Flo and Antonio. With the layout of the map, I placed us in each corner of the main area of the island for now. The museum tent was able to be put down on day 1, made a decent amount of bells, and also upgraded my house. Decided on a black roof. Day 1- success

Blathers got his required 15 specimens as soon as I woke up on day 2 (today). The shop plot was also put down today too. Kind of regretting not putting everyone on the beaches right now, but bells are honestly way easier to grind than nook miles, so only time will tell. 🫣 Tom gave me a NMT which I used to finish getting supplies for the shop- and to my surprise I see a campfire. It's been a while since I've played, and genuinely wasn't expecting to come across any villagers so soon, so lets see who-

HOLY MOLY ITS LUCKY

it's 7 in the morning I cannot be freaking out like this!! immediately brag to my roomate who is also awake while trying not to disturb the others, and go back to the grind. If you can't tell already Lucky is my favorite villager, and seeing him this early has got to be a good omen, right? I try to do some more quests for nook miles to get another ticket to see if I can find another potential resident, and find Gabi. Yeah sure, come move too. Stuck at 200 nook miles so calling it for today, might fish later for bells- gotta get a head start on that 98,000 debt 😶
Day 2- MAJOR SUCCESS

Back