• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Just bought the Origin Island DLC,and now gonna start the DLC story.Oh man I'm excited :)

(Also,anything should I be aware of when doing the DLC story)
OOH i hope you enjoy it!!! can't really think of any heads up without spoiling so just have fun hehe

I thought I was poor after spending for all the materials and traveling as a Blacksmith and Alchemist, but after selling all the stuff I crafted... I am richer, yay!

me too :eek: i went from 100k to 1m+ by ranking to hero on carpenter, blacksmith, and tailor. i p much bought most of the ingredients too..

Where in heavens name are the Darkmon hidden? It says in Dark Void, but they are not the Spirit of Darkness in the Cave of Shadows, and not the Boss Shadow Wolves in with the black dragon in the Dark Void so where are they Pls?

never mind, I have answered my own question, found out what to do and found them
I am in the Ancient Ruins and am still unsure what a Darkmon looks like. I need to farm the 'curious object' from them, but so far I keep getting 'mysterious object' and 'suspicious object' from what I assume are the Darkmon: short, roundish, dark purple creatures with big ears and either light purple or pink around the face and ears.

I thought I was poor after spending for all the materials and traveling as a Blacksmith and Alchemist, but after selling all the stuff I crafted... I am richer, yay!

/eyebrowraise/ oh really!!! I've thought about using 30k to reset my points into STR, just for the time being so I can go chop, mine and all that jazz. Perhaps it is well worth an investment afterall.

I am in the Ancient Ruins and am still unsure what a Darkmon looks like. I need to farm the 'curious object' from them, but so far I keep getting 'mysterious object' and 'suspicious object' from what I assume are the Darkmon: short, roundish, dark purple creatures with big ears and either light purple or pink around the face and ears.

I can't remember which is which, but if you go near them, a little bubble pops up above their heads and it tells you what kind of monster they are.

/eyebrowraise/ oh really!!! I've thought about using 30k to reset my points into STR, just for the time being so I can go chop, mine and all that jazz. Perhaps it is well worth an investment afterall.

Definitely worth the investment :) Once you have materials it's easier to craft and you'll make the dosh back in no time.

Actually,the monsters you 'assume' are Darkmon are actually Batmon or Chiromon.(too lazy to look up which one was which)

If you want to farm Curious Objects,then head over to the Dark Void.If you don't see any Darkmon in the Dark Void,exit and re-enter and see if any Darkmon appear.If not,repeat etc.Just a note,if you find some Darkmon in the Dark Void,they're accomponied by a Shadow Bigbeak,so watch out.

The crafted Blacksmith items alone was enough to more than make up for the cost of mastering Blacksmith and Alchemist.

You are definitely getting a return on investment.

I can't remember which is which, but if you go near them, a little bubble pops up above their heads and it tells you what kind of monster they are.
Yeah, I was thinking that should happen, but in this case it was not: seems that feature might be inconsistent.

Actually,the monsters you 'assume' are Darkmon are actually Batmon or Chiromon.(too lazy to look up which one was which)
Ah, k.

If you want to farm Curious Objects,then head over to the Dark Void.If you don't see any Darkmon in the Dark Void,exit and re-enter and see if any Darkmon appear.If not,repeat etc.Just a note,if you find some Darkmon in the Dark Void,they're accomponied by a Shadow Bigbeak,so watch out.
Thank you. If I understand correct, though, that area is only available after beating the main story.

Oh: I just mastered Alchemist. Now I am able to buy the 'curious object' from Prof. Snooze's Laboratory.

I reached Legend/Demi-God in Paladin and Woodcutter, and my masters told me to go to King Erik to get my reward but he doesn't say anything? I got my armors as hero, do I actually get anything else or are they just saying that?

I reached Legend/Demi-God in Paladin and Woodcutter, and my masters told me to go to King Erik to get my reward but he doesn't say anything? I got my armors as hero, do I actually get anything else or are they just saying that?

are you going at night? you have to go during the day when he's on his throne, he gives you a weapon/axe/pickaxe/etc. when you reach legend. you also have to be in the class that you reached legend in to get the reward, ie you have to be a paladin to get the sword, and then you have to switch to woodcutter to get the axe.

Last edited:
Are the bosses in the dark void randomized everytime I enter? Need to kill the shadow bird for hunter quest

are you going at night? you have to go during the day when he's on his throne, he gives you a weapon/axe/pickaxe/etc. when you reach legend. you also have to be in the class that you reached legend in to get the reward, ie you have to be a paladin to get the sword, and then you have to switch to woodcutter to get the axe.

Yup! I tried both and he's still talking about the origin island :<

also, any trick to getting lunares coins?

Do you guys prefer to do master's or pam's requests?

Are the bosses in the dark void randomized everytime I enter? Need to kill the shadow bird for hunter quest

Yeah, just keep reentering until you see who you need to beat, good luck!

Yup! I tried both and he's still talking about the origin island :<

also, any trick to getting lunares coins?

Do you guys prefer to do master's or pam's requests?

Yeah, just keep reentering until you see who you need to beat, good luck!

Maybe you need to beat the origin island side story?? :/ dunno :(

Master's quests are pretty hard if you are sufficiently levelled with good equipment. Getting lunares coins are a huge pain since sometimes Pam asks for creator ranked crafting items -_- I just do Pam's quests for now and skip over all the ridiculous things she wants from me.

I finished the tale of Lunares.
I'm guessing there's more story, since it has a title? xP

Also, good grinding spot?

I am starting to worry that the diving goggles are not going to show up as an item for my master Alchemist to craft, even though it has been in the list of 'Quests' for awhile now.

I am starting to worry that the diving goggles are not going to show up as an item for my master Alchemist to craft, even though it has been in the list of 'Quests' for awhile now.

You have to ask someone to teach you how to craft the goggles.
don't remember who teaches it to you, but here's a list of alchemists in the game:

• Beaker: Castele Square - Royal Castele Library
  • Fizz: Castele Artisans' District - Near Shops (Day), Castele Square - Royal Castele Library (Night)
  • Rupert: Castele Square - Outside General Goods (Day), Near Small Pier (Night)
  • Petri: Port Puerto Marina - Outside Crankshaft's Workshop (Day), Crankshaft's Workshop (Night)
  • Prof. Snooze: Al Maajik Sandtown - Prof. Snooze's Laboratory
  • Genieus: Al Maajik Sandtown - Prof. Snooze's Laboratory

just gotta go around askin for the quest, sadly.

don't remember who teaches it to you, but here's a list of alchemists in the game:

• Fizz: Castele Artisans' District - Near Shops (Day), Castele Square - Royal Castele Library (Night)
  • Petri: Port Puerto Marina - Outside Crankshaft's Workshop (Day), Crankshaft's Workshop (Night)

Thank you, Windfall. Asking someone was the only possibility that reached my mind; glad you confirmed it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woot, reached hero rank for Wizard.
I am wearing those elder wizard clothes even though my magic attack takes a major hit, heh. All in the name of style!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: It's Rupert! congratulating you for reaching adept rank.

Last edited:
Maybe you need to beat the origin island side story?? :/ dunno :(

Master's quests are pretty hard if you are sufficiently levelled with good equipment. Getting lunares coins are a huge pain since sometimes Pam asks for creator ranked crafting items -_- I just do Pam's quests for now and skip over all the ridiculous things she wants from me.

I finished the DLC too D: I wonder what's wrong :( Has anyone reached Legend/Creator in Paladin and Woodcuttinng yet?? What do you even get? (Maybe I got the items and I just missed them?)

And oh okay, kinda assumed she'll be asking for all creator things. So she asks for other things too?

Back