• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite 3D LoZ Game?

hmm for 3-d Zeldas I still can't answer my number one slot with anything other than OoT. It was a breakthrough title. It had action, love interests, odd twists that might have been a bit predictable at times but not always. It certainly had the most recognized characters in it. And there is something to be said about starting the game as the runt of a village in the beginning instead of the favorite son of one.

Next I would actually say Wind Waker because it was different. I came to enjoy the slightly more lighthearted animation, and the way your battles merged into the music was a unique touch. There was also just a ton to do after you beat the game. Plus I love sailing in real life, and felt they did a decent job capturing the feeling of freedom it can give :p

Back