• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

favorite and least favorite villager of the whole game?

the only time i remember hating a villager was poncho, i was 9 playing animal crossing on gamecube and did a chore for him and got stationary in return, i then hit him with nets and pushed him until he got upset, i never thought i could hate someone so much in such a nice game.

Favorite: Bam or Biskit
Least Favorite: Jambette and Diva (uglyyy) and ELMER!!! (hate him because he got rid of Aurora and put his house in the worst spot ever!)

Favorite: Stitches! So cute :)
Least favorite: Barold. His five o' clock shadow is so gross. His whole face is, actually >.<

Favorite? All my villagers.

Least favorite? Oh boy, here's just a few: Rocket/any gorilla and Cyrano/any anteater. Rocket and Cyrano are the worst of their respective species, that's why their names were mentioned. c:

Greta is interesting. She looks kind and harmless at first, until you see her angry face(which is pretty scary and unexpected).

By the way, has Blanche taken out her Christmas tree? I didn't see the tally anymore :p

NO. NO SHE HAS NOT. I accidentally deleted it when I replaced my sig image, apparently.

Stupid ostrich is going to be celebrating Christmas in July at this rate!

Least favo is Miranda, I really hate that stupid duck. And when She asked to move, and I said 'goodbye' she decided that she wants to stay. She isn't nice at all, and looks like a barbie doll. Why did I ever asked her to move in? Zucker is weird, and I would love to see him go. I don't have super villagers, but Agent S and Graham are my favorites. Agent S= Peppy = cute. And she is just cute and nice, and her name is cute! Graham is a nerd, but he is so cute with his piggy nose. And I love his house, and K.K. Bubblegum that is playing in his house. Penelope is a cutie! With her huge bow, I like her and adopted her from a friend. Bonbon is weird I guess. She moved in 5 days ago but I might like her. Annicotti moved in since yesterday, and looks awesome! Uhm, Lolly is.. Ok? She is cute, but I would not be upset wen she leaves. And Jambette is ok. She is the only one that is still here from the beginning.

My top favourite is Barold no doubt!! I haven't got my least favourite as all of them look good to me and I wish I can have ALL of them in my town~

Love nibbles and walker
Absloulty HATE anicotti, her whole look makes me want to throw up. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but I mean she could at least do something with her hair...LOL. Never thought I would hate a villiger as much as I hate her....

Favorite is probably... Anabelle or Agnes or Beau (even if he is a stoner)... Actually, scratch that, I can't choose a favorite from all my dreamies.

Least favorite is Beardo and all the gorillas and monkeys. I hate them all and nothing can make me think any differently.

Last edited:
Back