• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

FAVORITE ANIMAL SPECIES PART 2 🐕 🦅🐸

Favorite Villager Species Out of This List

• Deer

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Dog

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Duck

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Eagle

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Elephant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frog

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Goat

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
456477546_860749812686035_4862178456663701326_n.jpg

I voted for goats.Just kidding....I voted for ducks.The residents of the island of Billington are pictured above.

I voted for frogs, because there are so many with good designs. Drift, Lily, Huck, Tad, Henry, Gigi…the list goes on. I can’t think of one frog I dislike!

I love the deer, although lucky is my favorite all time villager. I just really like every deer design:)

No, why is deer against duck? Idk that I’m able to choose. I’ll have to think about this further.

Oh no! Making me choose between eagles and ducks is evil! (I did go with Eagles, but... it is very very close!)

Ducks! I love their designs. Molly, Ketchup and Derwin are such cuties.

Derwin was the very first villager I ever saw when I first played Wild World in 2004, so he always holds a place in my heart!

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Out of these eight species, I think frogs would be my favorite. Honorable mentions to dogs, eagles, goats, and deer

Back