• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

favorite artificial candy/fruit flavor?

favorite flavor?

• cherry 🍒

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • strawberry 🍓

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • orange 🍊

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • watermelon 🍉

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • lemon/lime 🍋

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • blue raspberry (no emoji rip)

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • grape 🍇

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • apple 🍏

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • pineapple 🍍

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • banana 🍌

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • something else? (comment!)

• I don't like fruity candy 👎

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Frilled Bluestone Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Pink Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Blue Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
I think there was a thread like this once but that was a long time ago and I don't want to bump an old thread (nor do I want to go hunting for it) so I'll make a new one :)

what is your favorite artificial candy flavor? think jolly ranchers, skittles, jelly beans, lifesavers/polos, etc. likewise, what is your least favorite?

I've always really liked cherry flavored candy, but lately I've found that I also love orange candy!
and as for what I dislike the most, it's grape candy. which is funny bc I love grapes, but definitely not the artificial grape flavoring. 😝

Banana is hands down yuck.

I really like cherry and raspberry. Orange and grape are pretty good too.

I chose watermelon and apple. My favourite is mango but its not on this list...

i absolutely love strawberry flavored things, i get a strawberry slush every time i go to sonic and if there's a strawberry flavored candy i'll eat it. i also like lemon flavored candy because it's usually the most sour.

i don't generally like orange flavored candy but grape has to be the worst for me. it tastes like tylenol.

3ab2fb56b466cab2b50befb0ec9dc11d.jpg

This post reminded me of the original Life Savers tropical fruits roll.The flavors were tangerine,mango,melon,banana,pineapple and coconut and they were all good....even the banana.You can still find a version of these but they got rid of some of the flavors.

I really like banana, blue raspberry, and orange in no particular order. I’m surprised banana isn’t more popular as an artificial flavor. It might be my favorite, but the other two are close seconds.

Am I the only one who likes banana flavored things, lol?

Cherry for sure; I remember in elementary school my teacher would occasionally give out Jolly Ranchers to kids (don't remember why, probably for getting answers correctly or something). Anyway I would always pick cherry flavor, and I had a secret stash of cherry flavored Jolly Ranchers in my desk by the end of the year!

Watermelon and strawberry are probably my second favorites. Orange isn't bad but it's usually so strong!

I chose Strawberry, Green Apple, and Lemon/Lime. It really depends on the type of candy as to which one I prefer.

For Life Savers, I love lime. For Starburst, I love lemon and strawberry. For Blow Pops and Dum Dums, I love Green Apple. For Jolly Ranchers, my favorite is actually cinnamon but then either green apple or watermelon.

But these are my all-time favorite strawberry candies.
1680143961042.png

My least favorite flavors are grape, banana, and pineapple. Grape always reminds me of the medicine my mom gave us when we were kids.

I’ll be an odd one out and say I love banana flavored things. Like taffy or those hard candies you see in quarter machines.
Also the banana twin popsicles are my absolute favorite.

My other choice was watermelon because it’s my absolute favorite fruit.

I personally cannot stand grape artificial flavoring. It just tastes purple lol.

I like a lot of artificial flavors, but my favorites are orange, cherry, and strawberry! The rest of my family likes orange too though, so every orange-flavored Mr. Freeze (those lovely popsicles bound in a plastic sleeve) we get is gone within the next day. I didn't vote for this one, but I like the banana flavor as well (which is kinda ironic 'cause I don't like real bananas much).
My least favorite is grape as well. I like actual grapes, but the artificial flavor tastes awful most of the time (especially popsicles IMO). Also not a huge fan of pineapple and coconut, but most tropical flavors don't sit right with me anyways.

For better or worse, I've largely lost my taste for fruity candy, but I chose lemon/lime, orange, and blue raspberry, as they were my old favorites when I was younger and the flavors I'm most likely to go for now.
Cherry was always hit-or-miss for me, and I'd avoid grape and banana at all costs.

I'm going with banana, and only because there's a local restaurant with an amazing banana milkshake that uses an artificial flavoring. I'm not kidding when I say I heard the hallelujah choir the first time I tried one. They also top it with a very generous handful of maraschino cherries which are artificial in every sense of the word, but MAN they're the perfect compliment to this masterpiece of a milkshake. I might have to stop and pick one up when I head home in a couple days. 🤤

I don’t have a favorite fruit candy but if any bags of candy even mentions the flavor I despise the most, I will refuse to eat it and sometimes even throw whole thing away. I have refused to eat Lifesavers ever since they took out two of the best flavors for one that is okay and the other that I find so disgusting that I would rather eat rat poison than a Lifesaver ever again.

Green apple is the best flavor to me and Grape is the worst

I don't really eat that kind of candy anymore, but I would have to say orange and lemon-lime since I like that kind of citrus taste.

I’ve been a blue and green flavor enjoyer all my life :^)

(Aka blue raspberry and green apple (usually) although I’ve had blue and green kratzeis (a frozen thingy) which were blackcurrant and waldmeister respectively.)

I really like artificial watermelon stuff, but I'm not a big fan of real watermelon lol
and the opposite for banana, I really don't like the flavor of banana candy (war flashback to banana laffytaffy lol), but love the fruit

Blue raspberry is my all time favorite. I haven’t tried a single blue raspberry flavored candy I didn’t like. I also like green apple, banana, and strawberry flavors.

Unpopular opinion, but my least favorite is orange. I can’t really explain why, there’s just something about artificial orange flavor that I can’t stand. I don’t like lemon/lemon-lime flavors either.

Back