• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

favorite artificial candy/fruit flavor?

favorite flavor?

• cherry 🍒

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • strawberry 🍓

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • orange 🍊

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • watermelon 🍉

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • lemon/lime 🍋

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • blue raspberry (no emoji rip)

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • grape 🍇

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • apple 🍏

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • pineapple 🍍

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • banana 🍌

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • something else? (comment!)

• I don't like fruity candy 👎

• Total voters
Blue raspberry, watermelon and, despite how many people seemingly hate it, grape.

It's not on this list, but my least favourite flavour would be blackcurrant by far. Yet they're in nearly every packet of candy in the UK.

I would say grape is my favourite. For the most part they taste most like their... fruit... without the need for much sweetening.

voted for not being a fan of artificial/fruit candy. i think i've tried starburst before but i don't remember which ones (if any) i was into

I voted for both strawberry and "I don't like fruity candy" because I am not really a fan but I will choose strawberry flavored candy if I have to.
I prefer chocolate.

BANANA hands down. It's the best flavor; i have some banana syrup in my coffee rn 🥹
the rest are okay flavors, besides blue raspberry and grape 🤮that stuff taste like chemicals

I think it's easier to say the ones I don't like, which are cherry, watermelon, and grape.
not sure about favorite. I prefer the berry and citrus flavors, though.

lemon, lime and strawberry candies are my #1 picks for any fruit candy! it's why i always eat the strawberry and lemon skittles first. watermelon's up there too. watermelon's a good flavor.

for the worst fruit flavor, i'd have to say banana. i've never tasted a banana-flavored candy that actually tastes like banana and not amoxicillin 🤢

Last edited:
it’s harder than it should be to decide which one is my #1 fave lol, but i’d say it’s apple. i also love grape, blue raspberry, watermelon, strawberry and cherry. : )

I love blue raspberry! I voted for that, but I also really love peach! :3

raspberry is high up there. i like strawberry a lot more than real strawberries. i think i really like... banana. taffy. there's more flavors that i can't remember. but i think raspberry as of right now is my favourite. i forgot about??? mango. mango is good too.

I really hate cherry, orange, and grape flavor. I think people used to think me weird for not liking grape. Tastes nothing like the real thing (but that's not the point). I don't like apple either because it's usually sour/tart apple and I don't like that in a candy.

I like mixed berry flavors or berries in general, I like citrus flavors too, just not orange. Lime is pretty good! I like peach, blackberries, etc. It mostly depends on what is being flavored like candy or drinks.

Cherry: generally pretty good but too indulgent sometimes.
Strawberry: The most reliable. Classic.
Orange: has a weird range of quality, really inconsistent. Better as a side flavor anyway, candy or not.
Lemon: Pretty similar complaints to orange, but generally lemon is better.
Lime: oh my god, lime candy tends to be so good. I was so disappointed when I tried actual lime, I knew it wouldn’t be the same but it was terrible. There are still some stinky lime candies though, so it’s not the best, but it’s up there.
Blue raspberry: never tried, sorry fam.
Grape: extremely hit or miss.
Apple: I barely see it, and when I have tried apple candies there was too much variety for me to really say. It’s kinda like orange in that sense, but it definitely stands better on its own.
Pineapple: kinda hit or meh.
Banana: Fairly reliable, but bland sometimes, kinda like a lesser strawberry.

I’d go with strawberry for reliability and as a bonus it tends to pair well with other flavors. When it’s good cherry and lime are my favs, followed by pineapple. However I just ain’t into candy much anyway.

I LOOOOOOOVE blue raspberry 💙💙💙🫐🫐🫐 (there’s no raspberry emoji so I had to replace them with blueberries)

i voted for strawberry, watermelon, and as a kid i really loved blue raspberry, but i haven't had anything like that in a while. i don't really like cherry, grape or banana flavoured candies because i find it kinda tastes similar to different medicines i used to have as a kid. i specifically remember there was a banana flavoured amoxicillin i think? (i was pretty sickly as a kid) and to be honest it wasn't really the flavour that was bad, it was more of a texture thing on my end. i love the fruits, but the flavouring just brings me back i guess.

i also really love peach flavoured things, but that isn't an option on the poll 🍑😊💗

Aah not a lot of love for pineapple I see! It's one of my absolute favourites haha

Back