Favorite Childhood Book Series?

The most I've read when I was a kid was goosebumps. I didnt find it completely scary. it was more so an introduction to reading versus actual enjoyment, which I found later on

I liked a couple of books from the Bunnicula series. A vampire rabbit that sucks the juice out of vegetables. Now it's a wacky cartoon. It was more of a kid's suspense, mystery. The ones I read anyway.
I'm showing my age, but I totally loved that series too.

I also loved Encyclopedia Brown.

I love Animorphs, Dear America, The Royal Diaries, Thoroughbred, California Diaries, Harry Potter (I stopped at book 5; later finished the rest). There were other books I enjoyed too since I loved to read. I’ll look them up later and post again.

As a kid, I liked Brown Bear Brown Bear, My father’s dragon trilogy, Rainbow Fish, and some others (I’ll add on when I think of them).

I loved books that were written like diaries & journals and historical fiction until I got more invested in history since then historical accuracy and stuff began to bother me.

Loved A Series of Unfortunate Events, Magic Tree House, Geronimo Stilton, Goosebumps, and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. Thinking about them makes me nostalgic for Scholastic Book Fairs and going straight to the back of Barnes and Noble stores where are all the children's books were and looking for hours after school 🥹

thea stilton, diary of a wimpy kid, fancy nancy, goosebumps, rainbow magic, dork diaries and literally everything written and illustrated by robert munsch and michael marchenko!

Back