• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Feature as of now?

What is your favorite feature?

• Total voters
I really like everything I've seen.

The town is bigger.
You can customize your house.
You can PLACE YOUR HOUSE.
You can build bridges as mayor (as well as many other things).
Pants and shoes.
Village.
Mall.
Beach and swimming.

I can't imagine disliking anything about this game aside from the fact that work and university will take me away form it.

I really like everything I've seen.

The town is bigger.
You can customize your house.
You can PLACE YOUR HOUSE.
You can build bridges as mayor (as well as many other things).
Pants and shoes.
Village.
Mall.
Beach and swimming.

I can't imagine disliking anything about this game aside from the fact that work and university will take me away form it.

Hard to say right now. I think I'm most interested in customizing your town.

Also, I've not read anywhere that the town is bigger than the previous versions.

I say its weird how people actually chose the choice that said "Nothing. This game is lame."

Seriously, if you hate this game, why bother going to this thread?

I say its weird how people actually chose the choice that said "Nothing. This game is lame."

Seriously, if you hate this game, why bother going to this thread?

They're just joking. If you didn't want it to be chosen, you wouldn't have put the choice.
I like the level of customization in this game.

> being the mayor
> new cute animals such as deers
> tents are back!
> the new graphics <3
> new clothing possibilities
> more pretty furniture
> customizing your house
> getting houses of your friends
> new animals and insects (I hope?)
> new shops
> place items in the town

I just love these things!

Dang, it's so hard to think of just one thing I like about this game - all of the new features seem great! =D

Extra clothes! It got annoying in WW that we had to wear those striped stockings and red shoes all the time.

Extra clothes! It got annoying in WW that we had to wear those striped stockings and red shoes all the time.
Agreed. I hated it whenever I changed clothes and those red shoes would clash with my outfit. :O

I voted for everything. :)
I did as well! I loving everything in this! It's looking ten times better than Wild world and City Folk combined!

I love everything, just like most people here. I especially liked the clothing 'cause it seemed more plain before, and now I won't have to keep going to the city whenever I didn't think my shoes didn't match. That's not my main reason, but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

On that subject of the clothes being plain, I'm very interested in how costumes will be working on AC3DS. We've seen a couple of them already from a video, but things such as the samurai helmet and armor are going to look pretty interesting, if they're in the game.

I'm excited for everything, but I put being the mayor down. I'm excited for all that customization to be at my fingertips!

Back