• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Feature as of now?

What is your favorite feature?

• Total voters
I voted for being mayor. I do love everything I've seen so far, but being able to almost fully customize the town will be awesome! You can even choose what bridges you want. I hated how in the past games you had to deal with where your house was and couldn't do anything about it. Even though you only start out with a tent. I also like how you'll be able to choose shop hours.

I think what I am most excited about is the INDIVIDUALITY in the game now. I just can't wait to compare my avatar (eyes, face, clothes, hair, shoes), my town (outdoor furniture etc) and my house (customisable furniture and outside) with other people! Just thinking of the creativeness, the uniqueness, the wonderfulness that every town will have makes me feel dizzy. I guess what I am trying to say is that now everyone and their own AC game is going to be as unique as snowflakes. Everyone is going to contribute to the game differently. Things that people are going to do to their town is going to be AMAZING!!!

I think what I am most excited about is the INDIVIDUALITY in the game now. I just can't wait to compare my avatar (eyes, face, clothes, hair, shoes), my town (outdoor furniture etc) and my house (customisable furniture and outside) with other people! Just thinking of the creativeness, the uniqueness, the wonderfulness that every town will have makes me feel dizzy. I guess what I am trying to say is that now everyone and their own AC game is going to be as unique as snowflakes. Everyone is going to contribute to the game differently. Things that people are going to do to their town is going to be AMAZING!!!
I LOVE your choice of words, and i totally agree with you, me and my best friend are both so excited! and i really look forward to exploring all the new features, and comparing my town with his, and obviously exchanging ideas

I LOVE your choice of words, and i totally agree with you, me and my best friend are both so excited! and i really look forward to exploring all the new features, and comparing my town with his, and obviously exchanging ideas

Thanks! It took me a while to realise this. At first I was happy about being mayor and the customisation, but now I realise why I like this - now every person's town is going to be different. Every avatar is going to be different. Every house is going to be different. Now you can experience things with your friends like no other ac game. I bet with all my money that a LOT of of people are going to be amazed how some people used the new customisation to their advantage. Get ready for some UNIQUE towns!

Thanks! It took me a while to realise this. At first I was happy about being mayor and the customisation, but now I realise why I like this - now every person's town is going to be different. Every avatar is going to be different. Every house is going to be different. Now you can experience things with your friends like no other ac game. I bet with all my money that a LOT of of people are going to be amazed how some people used the new customisation to their advantage. Get ready for some UNIQUE towns!
Truer words have never been spoken. You make me even more excited!

Truer words have never been spoken. You make me even more excited!

But Im worrying about the strip mall. What if they all look the same :/
Why a lot of people? I thought ALL the people will be amazed XD

But Im worrying about the strip mall. What if they all look the same :/
Why a lot of people? I thought ALL the people will be amazed XD

Back