• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite Furniture?

Lemony Lime

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
What's your favorite furniture theme(s), and how are you decorating your house right now?

My favorite is Exotic, but I haven't found anything but the wallpaper, unfortunately. I'm also really liking the Modern Wood, which I think is new to this game, not sure.

I like the old-age look of Rococo series. Hope to be finishing the deal and buying the complete set soon. :3 I also like a couple of the sets Gracie will eventually sell -- the Gorgeous and Fairy themed ones.

As far as smaller themes go, I like the look of some of the cafe themed furniture. <3 In my house I'll probably have a cafe (with reading nook, coffee bar, etc) downstairs with the Rococo upstairs.

Modern Wood, Cabin, Bug series! Alpine is also super nice, and all kinds of plants (and flowers! i love decorating with flowers).
Cafe set is also an old favourite of mine.

As for smaller items, kitchen items, food items (like the stew), and kotatsu. :3

edit: oh, how could i forget!!! teddy bear sets. all of them.

Modern. I only have two pieces from the series though and just been putting decent furniture, the fortune cookie items, and the DLC content in my room

Spooky Series!

I also love the Harvest Series, Ice Series and Mermaid Series. I love all the Nintendo Themes and Sets, the Bears and the arcade items.

My favorites are Minimalist, Astro, Alpine, Sleek, and Gracie! I really like modern if you couldn't tell. :/

The Princess, Pave, Rococo, and Gorgeous series would be my favorite. I'm not decorating my house with them, as they're mostly expensive and rare, I'm mostly using what I'm given, as in random decent furniture pieces, gems, and event items, such as trophies and the rainbow.

Alpine remade with the dark wood / mechanical is #1 on my list atm, followed by Astro remade blue and black, looks absolutely stunning

Minimalist, gorgeous and remade polka series.

I'm currently filling my main room with white/remade to white and grey items and my upstairs with fruit and numbers.

Modern wood remade to simple wood, Sleek series remade red, and the sweets series <3

I am collecting regal , mermaid, and blue stripe.

I haven't seen the princess, sweets, gorgeous, or polka dot sets yet but they sound good!

I love the alpine series. I'm really coming to like the mermaid, rococo, and stripe sets. I love recoloring things :)

Either the old or new space series. From the new one all I have is the console. but my fave item set is the mushroom set.

All of Grace's seasonal furniture. Especially the Gorgeous set.

Mayor's house will be a Grace furniture design house. :)

Back