• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite Furniture?

I like the old-age look of Rococo series. Hope to be finishing the deal and buying the complete set soon. :3 I also like a couple of the sets Gracie will eventually sell -- the Gorgeous and Fairy themed ones.

As far as smaller themes go, I like the look of some of the cafe themed furniture. <3 In my house I'll probably have a cafe (with reading nook, coffee bar, etc) downstairs with the Rococo upstairs.

I have the Roccoco sofa if you're interested and don't have it already. PM me, and I will let you have it. We can arrange a time.

I like the Gorgeous series that Gracie sells.

I did some random maths and worked out that I could buy the Gorgeous series about 280 times in Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City.

My favourite rightnow is Astro. It's modern and looks very nice in my rooms. But I only have the bed, the table and the chair. ;b

My favorite is and always has been since gamecube Modern and Cabin

Back