• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite inactive youtube channels.

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Final Boss Bunny Balloon
Hot Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
I was actually going to make this thread before the event.

I have a few channels that have stopped producing content, but I still thoroughly enjoy.

1- Hot Pepper Gaming

About the only way I can watch a video with EgoRaptor. The guests eat a hot pepper and review a game, and they don't get the milk until they finish the review. Wonderful schadenfreude. I like it when they get all cranky and emotional.

2- Scot Scran

This might be a parody of cooking shows.

I used to watch SpaceHamster a ton, he was a mostly gaming focused channel that did a lot of videos about fan games, rom hacks, and bootlegs, including a lot of top 10 videos about other things related to games. Apparently he stopped making content to focus on streaming and he isn't interested in coming back to YouTube, but I really liked his videos a lot and I still go back to them every once in a while. I haven't heard a ton about him recently because I don't really watch twitch streamers that much cause I usually find most live streams to be kinda boring most of the time. I just really want him to come back to YouTube at some point even if I know it's unlikely.

I didn't have inactive YouTube channels that I like, I just like random interesting videos and I don't follow anyone in YouTube. Because when you get overly attached to a YouTube channel, it's hard to let go and it'll cause the creator to lose passion. It's a lose-lose situation when you want to move on when the audience wants you to do the same song and dance resulting in stagnation. YouTubers, just like celebrities come and go. Just like when real people come and go.

What only matters is legacy or breaking the mold when it comes to content creation.

I liked John Wolfe for his indie horror games. His channel is still 'active' but it effectively died to me when he stopped the shorter horror videos.

I understand why and I support his decision. He had a child and it's not so easy to edit together videos anymore.

I watch for both specific content and the creator personality. I wish I could say I was somebody who follows a YouTuber no matter what they do, but often that's not the case for me.

I used to watch SpaceHamster a ton, he was a mostly gaming focused channel that did a lot of videos about fan games, rom hacks, and bootlegs, including a lot of top 10 videos about other things related to games. Apparently he stopped making content to focus on streaming and he isn't interested in coming back to YouTube, but I really liked his videos a lot and I still go back to them every once in a while. I haven't heard a ton about him recently because I don't really watch twitch streamers that much cause I usually find most live streams to be kinda boring most of the time. I just really want him to come back to YouTube at some point even if I know it's unlikely.
He also has a channel where he plays games with Peanut Butter Gamer called PB and Jeff.

Back