• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite J-pop/K-pop group or VOCALOID!

GAHH i was so in love with big bang and 2ne1 and a lot from yg and ss501 and b2st/beast and i really like gumi and gakupo and kaito from vocaloid

Hmm. Well recently I stopped liking kpop (don't ask why) and I've been more into vocaloid. When I was a kpop fan my main groups I loved was SHINee and B.A.P, my favorites were Daehyun and Taemin :p I still have my B.A.P poster on my wall, I kinda wanna take it down but if I did, my room would feel bare since it's been there so long xD I'm currently looking for something to replace it. The vocaloids I like are probably Kaito and Len because they're cute :3

kpop boygroup: exo
kpop girlgroup: 2NE1 & f(x)
jpop boygroup: spyair
kpop girlgroup: perfume
vocaloid: none ;;;; i like just be friends though

K-pop, definitely f(x). I like their voices better than others, and I feel like sometimes other groups are a bit too...modified.
The Japanese group I like is Kalafina but I don't really think that qualifies as "pop", haha...

Vocaloid-wise..Miku has the most songs, so she has my favorites, but I prefer Luka's voice, unless the user makes Miku sound more mature (and they rarely do). I'm not good with screechy, high-pitched songs.

mblaq and big bang hell yeah
also babymetal's still a thing
gakupo is my favorite vocaloid ;w; i've had a crush on him for years

I used to listen to a lot of Jpop/Jrock but ever since Gackt went downhill I kind of stopped listening to anything but soundtracks from movies and stuff.

Not really Jpop, but I'm fond of A(エース)

Apink, Hello Venus, Miss A, Sistar, Girl's Day, 2ne1 and Aileeeeee

Back