• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Jock villager?

I'm sorry, but how can anyone not love Poncho!?
He's just so cute, being a Cub with a Jock personality:
Poncho_NewLeaf_Official.jpg
"C'mere! I'm gonna bench-press you!"
-Picture Quote

One of these is based in experience and one of these isn't: Moose and Stinky. Moose is great because he's comically mismatched with his buff persona. What made me really like him, though, was his house. He lives in an incredibly classy office. It made me imagine him as this mediocre guy with a boring office job who found consolation in his off-the-clock fitness hobby. In short, Moose is Chris Traeger from Parks and Rec. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvI70nkQLDU

In fact, I'm pretty sure you could fit every personality type from Animal Crossing to a character from Parks and Rec.

I have literally only met Stinky in dream(town)s, but he looks so endearingly stupid that I also consider him a favorite.

I don't like the Jock villagers. There arn't any cute ones... I have now Teddy because he think I looks somehow cute but there are so adorable villagers... and Teddy is non of them ;__; Maybe I will replace him with Bam or Poncho

Last edited:
I think the only jock I really like is Cobb. I still regret not making him move in when he was in my campsite. I was short a snooty, so that's what I wanted. But looking back, animals frequently ask to move out, so I could have just waited :(

In terms of design, I really like both of the eagle jocks, Pierce and Sterling.

It's hard to say, I really like a lot of them. Although due to nostalgia because I had them in my Wild World and Gamecube versions, Jay and Buck, I would have to say.

Although that said, I really like Flip. He's adorable. The fact he sent me a peach when I didn't have any also helped him earn my favour there.

As someone who absolutely detests the jock personality(though they personally are a lot better in this game than in previous games, IMO at least), they actually have quite a few interesting designs. My personal favorites are Kid Cat and Rudy. However, Sterling, Bam, Pierce, Genji, Scoot, and Antonio are alright in my book too.

Boone is my bro forever and always. Only gorilla I like and he's super adorable. Glad he was one of my first villagers in Moonvale!

Sterling's my favorite jock villager (actually he's my favorite villager overall, too)! Usually I don't care for the jock personality, but Sterling really ended up growing on me since he was one of my original villagers in my New Leaf town :3

Sly is my favourite, he's such a cutie! Jay is a close second since he was my favourite in WW

Back