0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Spooky Popcorn
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Purple Candy
Quirky Doll
Orange Candy
I want to know your favorite kawaii franchise!!!

Mine is Sumikko Gurashi. I find the characters to be the most relatable!
sumikkogurashi-brandstories-01.png

Sanrio obviously.

Gotta give respect to the OG of the "kawaii" franchise genre especially Hello Kitty and other Sanrio series.

Also Gudetama, the melting egg yolk is literally me in the mornings. (Gudetama is also from Sanrio funnily enough.)

Sanrio!! 🥺 I'm a biiig kuromi & my melody fan, and my favoritest villager is Etoile!
I'd really love to get into other cute franchise, but there is just so much sanrio everywhere that i ended up fixating on it specifically hehe

sanrio!!! a childhood favourite and i've amassed... too many items since

recently i've been wanting to collect more palm pals..... they are.....so cute....
i only have two so far:
1722646503922.png
1722646614027.png

meet piggles and baker yeti !!

i love anything cutesy but i think most of the trinkets i have are from sanrio (keroppi, usahana, my melody and cinnamoroll are my favourites!!) i purchased a few blind bag calico critters a while ago and was even lucky enough to pull the secret figure from the set 😭 they're really cute! i don't have any currently, but i sometimes see jellycat plushies and always think they're so cute!

I like anything birb that is cute, yet I've never been into kawaii merch, and never understood the obsession... until Sumikko Gurashi. I love all of the characters (Tokage, Penguin?, and the weed especially). They are such a comfort to me, feel relatable, and give me warm feelings. :) The movies are entertaining and I hope to get more merch in the future, but I sadly haven't seen much where I live. I do have a Tokage plush I treasure that is dressed up as a bird, almost like it was made for me. :D

I love Pompompurin from Sanrio. I also Like Rilakkuma. I don’t have any merch of either and don’t know a lot, but I have been eyeing their merch for awhile.

I also have these from conventions i went to; no idea what the brands are though.

IMG_8072.jpeg

(Spanky says hello 😺💜💜).

I love kawaii franchises! It's like this thread was made for me! ❤

My most favorites would have to be:

♥ Animal Crossing
♥ Sanrio (My favorite Sanrio characters are Cinnamoroll, Kuromi, and My Melody. I also really love Mimmy, she's criminally underrated. She always gets overshadowed in favor of her more successful twin sister, Kitty. I mean, Kitty's great, too, but Mimmy really deserves more love.)
♥ San-X
♥ BT21
♥ Pusheen
♥ Pokémon (I don't watch the anime shows or play the video games, but even I can't resist the ultimately kawaii merchandise they have, especially kawaii products with Pikachu on them.)

Sanrio.
It has cinnamoroll, pompomurin, gudetama, and pochcacco. What is there not to love? 😏

I do like Hamtaro (does that count at all?)
And there is this white wooly looking dog that I see often but idk if it is part of an actual franchise or just randomly made and loved.

Back