• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite NPC? (Not villager.)

My favorite standard NPC is either Blathers or Celeste.

My favorite event NPC is Jack.

Sable is the sweetest!

i'd have to say isabelle is my fav though~

i also love booker though!!!

ahh it's so hard to choose just one

Last edited:
BLATHERS!! Also Sable and Lottie (I know she's not exactly in New Leaf, but I really like her, lol). =3

Last edited:
My favorite is Tom Nook.

His design is adorable, his speech patterns are adorable, his new sweater vest is adorable... and of course, there's the fact that he no longer forces home expansions on the player.

(I used to ship him with Crazy Redd when I played Wild World, so Redd is probably my second favorite.)

Hmm Sahara, the wallpaper and carpets she gives out are unorderable I think and are all pretty nice. I like the whole following around to your house and the house movement ideas, right now I'm using the autumn one in my muesum

Gracie and Gulliver are my top faves, but I like Joan and Kicks too.

It's really hard to choose for me, but the first one that came to my mind is Phineas, followed closely by Brewster.
But really, I love everyone. I don't think I've ever liked every single character from a game but AC takes the cake on that aspect. Everyone is adorable and with interesting personalities!

Hmm, that's honestly a hard choice! I think Harriet is adorable, and I absolutely love Isabelle! I also think Kapp'n is super nice and funny, and I love how Sable warms up to you after a bit of persistence! :D A lot of them are great!

Back