• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Most favorite special character?

I love all of the birbs! I feel so spoiled having so many special bird NPCs haha. The dodos are my favorite NPC introduced in New Horizons. Wilbur's dialogue is always funny and he looks great in his shades :D plus it's heartwarming to see a dodo show up in media.

My all time favorite is Brewster, though. I spent a lot of time in Wild World running over to his shop to see what he'd have to say and looking forward to him opening up. As a teenager I actually recorded his cafe music on my phone to use for my ringtone LOL. He's so sweet and thoughtful, and his cafe is a cozy refuge. I wanna work for him again like in New Leaf!

Always. My 💖
IMG_7573.jpeg

It's too difficult to pick just one favorite for me, so my top three, in no particular order, are:

Redd- He's been a favorite of mine since the first game. He might trick me into buying forged art from time to time, but I can't help but love him. I've always loved foxes, both real and fictional.

Celeste- She's adorable, a favorite of mine since her first appearance in Wild World. Seeing her gazing up at the stars is so cute, and she gives great DIYs.

Wardell- First of all, he's a manatee. Manatees are one of my favorite animals. The local zoo helps rehabilitate manatees so they can be released back into the wild, and the manatee exhibit there has been a favorite of mine since I was a child. They've always had signs explaining why each manatee is there, from being found with frost bitten tails and flippers in cold water, being orphaned, losing a flipper to a boat, and so on. I always loved reading the signs and learning about each manatee. Second of all, I love his reserved and quiet nature. It's very relatable

Honorable mentions to Blathers, Kicks, Saharah, Resetti, Gulliver, and Pascal

Back