• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite types of Villagers?

Favorite Villager Types?

• Normal

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Peppy

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Snooty

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Uchi

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Lazy

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Cranky

• Smug

• Jock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BronzeElf

FC: 0061-7232-1493
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Red Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Just wondering, mine's the new addition; Uchi ^w^ always so sweet!

Last edited:
Kinda hard to choose, as I like a couple of types. I went with cranky, cause I've always thought it was adorable when they came to me for phrase help, and tell me that everyone thinks they're "scary". Or when I tell them that they're great, and they get all flustered. ;)

Uchi! I love 'em. They're (in my opinion) the nicest personality type~

Last edited:
I was going to put Jock, but only because I adore Kid Cat.

It's starting to be Smug though, so I chose that. I just love how they occasionally flirt and the stuff they say is super sweet. I just got Zell, and I LOVE his personality. I also had Colton who sent me the occasional 'love letter' and flirted and stuff. He was super cute too and I got his picture *-*

I've really gown to like the smug personality. They're always so happy to see me and they say the funniest things. It's also probably because it's a new personality and I've been dealing with snooty/cranky/peppy/lazy/normal/jock/cranky villagers since I began playing Animal Crossing a looong time ago.
My second pick would have been lazy, though. I just love them :)

does it make me boring if i say normal. ;-;
i also like peppy though. c:

if this was least favorite, i'd for sure say jock. can't stand most of them.

Uchis are awesome. They're caring and helpful, but not overly sweet or boring. Smugs are a very close second though. I think "smug" is a really horrible name for them, btw, because they're very kind and thoughtful.

Peppy. They're so hilarious and I want to hug every one of them. :blush:

I think I decided I loved peppy villagers when Penelope asked me if I thought she was cute, then had a mini panic attack every time I said 'no'. :D

I like uchi best - they're so nice, and they're super awesome tomboy-like characters. They're also not afraid to speak their mind - "ZIP IT!"

After that, I'd say smug and cranky. Also, hahah, nobody has voted for jocks, that's just great.

Tie between smug and grumpy.
And uchi and jock. Smug this time around isn't snotty enough tbh.

Back