• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite types of Villagers?

Favorite Villager Types?

• Normal

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Peppy

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Snooty

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Uchi

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Lazy

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Cranky

• Smug

• Jock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crankies! They, for me, are the funniest to converse with and consists of the cutest/huggable/big furry animals like bears and tigers and wolves etc..

For years it was the cranky personality, but since NL came out I like the lazy personality type best.

Before New Leaf, it was Cranky, Jock, and Lazy types. Now, with New Leaf out, it is still the same, just with the addition of the Smug type.

I've always liked Cranky the most, but they don't quite feel the same to me anymore... I'd probably go for Snooty because my favorite villager (Ankha) resides in that group.

Wow, didn't expect uchi's to be getting so much love, I'm sure I've seen them bashed in other similar threads. They're definitely my favourite female personality right now, all the others seem a little...insipid, in this game.

Back