• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

--==Favorite Villagers==--

Aesthetics

pfp credit - soupyam on ig
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Heyy, Mikachi here.
I am going to discuss my favorite villagers today.​

Tabby​
You may be like "Tabby?!". Tabby is such a sweet villager, even though MOST people call her ugly. But she is special in her own ways, and very cute to me! I love Peppy villagers, and her unique taste makes it better. If you are not sure what she looks like, search it up on Google. Her interior is very nice, everything about her is long story short. I got her for my new town I got today, 6/17/18, or in game time, 01/01/14. (I changed it to 2014 since that was the year I made my first ever town I believe, and January 1st for new years, so its like a "start new" date.​

Roscoe​
Roscoe himself has a HUGE backstory. I love horses irl which makes it better, and their style in AC. Roscoe was a race horse, born in January 21, 1891, died in June 11, 1971 (aged 80). I find it interesting since he does have a backstory, search up "Roscoe Goose" and you'll find him. He was a thoroughbred horse. I love him to death for his personality, looks, and backstory!​

Thats all for today. Thanks for reading buddies!​

Back