• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favourite anime characters

edward(o) elric :^)
luffy is cool too.. starting to pic up one piece again
nagisa from assclass is such a trap ♡

I love many so here's my list:
Kurumi Tokisaki from Date a live. She's just a gorgeous cannibal although I love her innocentness. (I am allowed to use that word okay.)
Sakamaki Kanato from Diabolik Lovers because he's adorable but creepy but he's still loveable.
Kirika Karasuma from Kamchama Karin was the most perfect guy until I found out he was a women and I literally cried for days because I was so upset because he was so perfect.
Zange Natsume from Inu x Boku SS just because he's loveable and I don't know how.

Snoozer, Howdy, Penelope, Panda (my best friends), Oxnard, Bijou, Cappy, Maxwell (my ham-hams), Dexter, Boss, Pashmina, Jingle
(and Hamtaro)

man i forgot about Jingle!! I love Jingle he's so cute.
--
also:
Shinoa Hiragi from Owari no Seraph
the entirety of μ's from Love Live
Mami Tomoe from PMMM
Hajime Ichinose from Gatchamon Crowds

Ahhhhhhhh
I think that Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) is my favourite character of all time because she is just so amazingly psycho and everything she does just.... I don't even know, she is just such an interesting character

I also really like Lucy from Elfen Lied (also completely mental) and probably Lain from Serial Experiments Lain (just for the derpy face that she has THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This dweeb.

tumblr_mzox6lifBn1s95k5ao3_r1_500.gif

Oh and Mako Makanshoku.

nKn4aEz.gif

Let's see... Cure Dream, Cure Rouge, Cure Lemonade, Cure Passion, Cure Bloom, Cure Egret, Cure Black, Cure Beat, Cure Melody, Cure Muse, Cure Peach, Cure Blossom, Cure Marine, Cure Happy, Cure Sunny, Cure Pea-- wait, non-Precure characters? Yeah, yeah I can do that.

Sayaka Miki, Kyouko Sakura, Homura Akemi, Sakura Kinomoto, Fate Testarossa, Nanoha Takamachi, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Sailor Saturn, Ahiru Arima, Rue Kuroha, Chibiusa, Doremi Harukaze, Ichigo Momomi-- wait, these are all magical girls.

Crap...

Though it's technically a game character, she has been in an anime: Taokaka from Blazblue. She's got that loud, stupid and irritating personality that I seem to like in a character.

Also, Maka from Soul Eater. I like a lot of characters from that but I just like Maka :3 I like her as a character but I largely just love her appearance. She looks pretty badass when she's fighting (imo)

Last edited:
I have too many favorite characters!!! ;//v//; A few of mine are Shin-Ah from Akatsuki no Yona, Luffy, Chopper, Zoro, Franky, Toy Soldier, Sugar, and Ace from One Piece (I pretty much love the entire One Piece crew hahahaha), Onoda from Yowamushi Pedal, Shippo from Inuyasha, Yoshino from Date A Live, and ahhh there's just too many <3

Aot:
Levi and mikasa ackerman

Tokyo ghoul:
Touka and ayato kirishima
Juuzou Suzuya
Kaneki ken

Deathnote:
Mello
Near

I don't really watch anime so....

does lightning count? :p

new_lightning_final_fantasy_png_2015.jpg