• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favourite Fruit?

JoeysShinyRattata

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
With the new fruits, there are many more posssibilities. Which fruit do you hope to start out with? Which fruit do you want to use in an orchard. I am hoping to not get Bananas, so they would be non-natives in my orchard. I LOVE bananas because of BananaPieLord, a youtuber.
youtube.com/user/bananapielord
BTW he has a kick*** Lets Play of ACCF each day!

Arn't Mangos, Bananas, Durians, and Persimmons island fruits? As in they only grow on the island?

Arn't Mangos, Bananas, Durians, and Persimmons island fruits? As in they only grow on the island?

first 3 are island fruit. persimmon is sold in the department store.

Apples, Cherries, Oranges, Peaches, Pears, Lemon, Mangos, Bananas, Durians and Persimmons.

I'd be happy with either peaches or bananas.

forgot lychees and coconuts ;)

I really like the way the delicious apples look. Can you get delicious fruits that grow on palm trees, like the coconuts and stuff? I haven't seen any.

I think apples this time around :) I've had pears and oranges as my native, so I'm ready for something different this time--and I think they're SO pretty! I've never done an orchard in AC, but I might this time around, of the "tropical" fruits :)

I haven't had pears yet as my town fruit so I'm hoping I'm getting those.

I'm also hoping for mangoes and bananas.

I haven't had pears yet as my town fruit so I'm hoping I'm getting those.

I'm also hoping for mangoes and bananas.

Mangoes and Bananas are island fruit, so you can easily hop on by and grab some to take home! :)

yep, that's what I meant. I'm hoping for them to be my two native island fruit!

Nice I had coconuts in my first town and banans in the new one. Though, you can always just change them out xD

Back