• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favourite Fruit?

Cherries are my favorite in this game. Or at least, the most aesthetically pleasing.

I'm hoping for persimmons as my island fruit. That and coconuts.

Originally, oranges and cherries were my favorite starter fruit. I didn't know lemons were an option, so I'll aim for it being my town fruit. :lemon:

My town's beach will mainly have bananas and mangoes. I'm sick of coconuts!

Originally, oranges and cherries were my favorite starter fruit. I didn't know lemons were an option, so I'll aim for it being my town fruit. :lemon:

My town's beach will mainly have bananas and mangoes. I'm sick of coconuts!

lemon is an island fruit. mangoes don't grow on the beach.

:/

Actually, I don't think lemons are available as a fruit that you can start out with. They might be the original fruit that you get on your island, but they're not a fruit that your town can naturally start with.

As for me, I like the apples in this game, especially the delicious apples :3 I'd be ok with cherries too.
I'm not a fan of oranges or pears though...

as for my beach, I want bananas.
:D

I like the apples, especially the delicious ones. Its probably the only thing I'll reset for in the game besides a nice map.

I'd like either peaches or cherries as my native fruit. I'd also want bananas to be a native island fruit. Despite not liking some of the fruit in real life, I'll grown every other fruit that's in the game somewhere in my town anyway. Those listed above, however, are a must. More so cherries than peaches, though, but either is okay. The only thing I'd reset for, besides the town map.

Not apples - they're the native fruit in my ACCF town, my ACWW town, and two of my four ACGC towns. Yessirree, I've ended up with native apples two thirds of the time. I'm itching for something different - preferably oranges or peaches, since I've never had them native before.

As for island fruit, I'm down with anything that isn't a lemon. They're pretty, but you can't just eat one raw.

Cherries or apples. I always have native peaches and oranges, and I like the way the red stands out.

It's probably just me, but I'd prefer it if I got a fruit I disliked as my native fruit.

I think Lychee and Mango are my favorite fruits.

I want pears or oranges as my native fruit cause I think the delicious versions of those look the best. I really don't want peaches though. This might actually be the first time I won't strive for every fruit in my town since there are so many, I am definitely keeping mangoes out of my town, and possibly peaches.

So far the best looking delicious fruit to me are apples, but alas I have peaches. Which actually are damn nice, too xD

I love the delicious apples and pears. The delicious peaches look pretty nice too. As for new fruit I am excited for lychees and bananas, but I don't care for any of the others. I won't have many island trees in my town at all and only a few on the actual island.

I hope to get apples or pears as a town fruit.

I had pears as my town fruit in the first town. I got peaches after. I still have 7 delicious pears for when villagers ask for a delicious fruit.

Does anybody have pictures of every fruit and its delicious version?
I was also wondering if bananas and coconuts have delicious version too? (guess not)
Would really like to see all the different versions. Thank you in advance.

Does anybody have pictures of every fruit and its delicious version?
I was also wondering if bananas and coconuts have delicious version too? (guess not)
Would really like to see all the different versions. Thank you in advance.

Only the native town fruits have delicious versions ;)

Back