Imitation Shiny Fertile Foraged Mushroom
False Booton Foraged Mushroom
New Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
Stinky Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Imitation Foongus Foraged Mushroom
New Shiny Shroomish Foraged Mushroom
New Paras Foraged Mushroom
New Royal Flushroom Foraged Mushroom
Yellow edition! 💛 Inspired by the recent favourite colour villagers threads!
Red / Pink / Green / Blue / Purple

Yellow has always been one of my favourite colours, it’s so bright, cheerful, and full of warmth!
And when it comes to yellow villagers, Molly is my absolute favourite, beak peak perfection!
Look at this little ray of sunshine! ☀️🌻
AZJTgAx.png

Share your favourite or favourite yellow villagers!

My favorite yellow villagers are Eloise, Tybalt , Goldie , Marty, Twiggy, Joey and Frett. So many great villagers are yellow.

My favourites are probably Marty, Willow and an honorary Raddle? Hes half yellow
Goldie, Twiggy, Benjamin, Leonardo, Tybalt and Frett are cute too

Omg there are more good yellow villagers than I realized: Tybalt, Leonardo, Ankha, Eloise, Willow, Goldie, Elvis, Marty, Cousteau...

I suppose if I had to narrow it down to one, I would maybe pick Tybalt.. he's just too cute

IMG_1857.png
IMG_1854.png
IMG_1853.png
IMG_1860.png

These cuties are my main favourites!! I don't think I've ever actually had Anabelle before, but I've always loved her design and how vibrant she is! She's so summer coded! 💛

I also like Twiggy, Chadder, Joey, Coach and Tammy! I don't think they count since they're not entirely yellow, but I'm a big fan of Tia, Sly, Margie and Raddle as well!

Top 5, in no particular order:

1. Goldie
2. Joey
3. Chadder
4. Ankha (she’s kind of yellow, right?)
5. Cousteau

Definitely Goldie! I used to have her live in my town. And Molly too of course 💜 And Katie if she was a villager!

Back